Friday, January 7, 2011

The People Have Spoken

While I continue to compose my thoughts about the ongoing Dolphins trainwreck, here's a Twitter sampling of Dolphin fans reactions to the Harbaugh fiasco:

Another season of glass half-full coachspeak, and fist pumping for field goals. I'm rooting for a lockout. F*@! this team!!!


More micromanaging, scare your quarterback into playing like a pussy, fist pumping field goals, saying K every 5 f-----g seconds bullshit.

I know the off season is long, but I'm honestly having trouble envisioning myself watching the Dolphins on TV next year.

Stephen Ross, you are now officially on my s--t list.

I'd say this loud, public, futile coaching search tops Jacksonville 62, Dolphins 7 as the most embarrassing day in Dolphins history.

Players from other teams are retweeting jokes about the Phins....this has reached "I s--t my pants at work" embarrassment level.

How is it that the Jersey Shore cast has shown better people skills than Miami Dolphins management?

I TALKED ABOUT THE F---------G ROONEY RULE ALL DAY FOR WHAT?!?! I BLAME OBAMA!!!

The Fins have made me so upset, that I've been forgetting to fast forward commercials on DVR

Just to be clear, The Miami Dolphins, can suck a whole bag of d---s
 
 
Good times
 
P.S.  I'm pretty good about giving the proper links when I quote something but I forgot to match the tweets to their tweeters at the time I saved the comments.  Sorry. 

No comments: